Sunday 2 September 2012

“Dream Big…Achieve Bigger”


Oh my what a Marvelous Year it has continue to be for me!  As my post title says "Dream Big...Achieve Bigger" .... you want your goals you can achieve them in God's timing! With prep to September's Central American and Caribbean (CAC) Championships and my goal to Win my Professional Status at this particular Championships, God had an even better plan for me! I wish to announce that 8 weeks out of CAC Championships I Won my Professional Status at the Gustavo Badell Classic International held in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic!!!! Winning the Short Class and the Overall Body Fitness at this Qualifier Event has been such a surreal but humbling experience! And attending this championships was not even in my set planned competitions to attending. But as faith had it, God placed the right people at the right time for my dream to materialized!

I am so grateful for All the persons who played an integral role in getting me to the Championships. Namely:
My Parents Michael and Theresa Lewis
Hubby Eddie Bailey
Susanna Hadad and Perry Jerome of  Trinidad and Tobago Body Builders' Federation
Momma B Shannon and Gennifer of Team Bombshell
Anton & Renee Mohammed of Body Glow
Frank Diaz American Muscle Supply Inc
Jamesy
Noel Bowen
Robert Campbell 
Shanie Chambers, Karen De Gannes, Bannie Hui, Moms Janella Frank Duane and Ursula Moses - San Francisco Crew
Lori Fortenberry
John Baumann (Italy bro) and Ceca (Serbia sis)
Keri Springer, Nigel and Lorraine Goring - Club Savannah Crew
Lawrence 'The Beast' Marshall of Bio Fitness
Six Twelve Magazine and Socially Fit, Hersh Levy/Calendar Girls Natural Beauties
Tamika Powder (sis), Romona Morgan (cus) Geeta, Ms. Peters, Monica....

The list can go on an on but I just want all to know how thankful and grateful I am in you all playing a part in my journey and attaining my dream!!!!!

Next up I'm thinking Big.... International Stage HERE I COME!!! May God open up and lead me forward to great and wonderful things! 






3 comments:

  1. How wonderful is this?

    I'm so proud of you. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, it was certainly a pleasure to work with, and along side of you.

    Your winning attitude will continue to open doors. As you say on a daily basis... live blessed!!

    Shay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shay!! Blessings flow to all who desire and accepts the Blessings!! Hugs and hope to meet you in person one day!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for all the support and the great win this year. I was not awarded Professional Status this year but the quest for Pro continues :) In God we Trust Always and moving forward in this new year training!!!

    ReplyDelete